The Conquest DICOM server offering storage, verification, query and retrieve with programmable SQL database tables. This user-programmable feature allows the MicroPACS to be custom tailored to a particular Clinical/Research area.
The server supports a wide range of databases with ODBC (Windows) or without (Windows/Linux), including DbaseIII, MySQL, Postgres and SqLite.
- DICOM training and testing
- Demonstration and research image archives
- Image format conversion from a scanner with DICOM network access
- DICOM image viewing and slide making
- DICOM image selection, (limited) editing, and splitting and merging of series
- Advanced scriptable image modification, filtering, forwarding and conversion
- DICOM caching and archive merging
- DICOM web access for viewing and data management (scriptable)