Sobox Image Viewer is a free DICOM viewer software solution to viewing, archiving and transfer of files in DICOM 3.0 format. It is used on more common echocardiography and angiography systems, it has been tested with images created by Siemens-Acuson, General Electric, Toshiba and Philips.
- Preview Panel, it allows to open and view in thumbnail format the DICOM files.
- Export in AVI format (+ audio), FLASH movie, single frame in JPEG, JPEG2000, BMP and data in XML format.
- Fast playing of multiframe images.
- Manual calibration with memory.
- Automatic calibration (US Region Calibration).
- Advanced tools to measure area and distance.
- Brightness and contrast change with a simple mouse movement.
- Zoom, Pan and Magnification.
- Functions to mask images.
- Functions to echocardiography modality as M-Mode, B-Mode, Simpson and Doppler.
- Chronology of graphic elments, it allows to delete or select the graphic elements drawn on image.
- Multiframe drawing, it allows to draw the same graphic element on every frame of image at the same time.
- Image processing functions, as graphic filters, histogram, rotations etc.
- Integration of an editor to modify DICOM files header.
- Anonymize for patient, study or technician of DICOM files.
- Simultaneous visualisation of two or more DICOM files.
- Open of one or more DICOMDIR files.
- Visualisation of DICOMDIR files in typical structure patient/study/series/images.
- Making DICOMDIR files by a set of DICOM files.
- Limited to 10 images, without limitation with the upgrade to the PRO version.
- The images are overwritten with the words “Free Version”, without upgrading to the PRO version.
- Features active only with the upgrade to the PRO version.
- Limited to 10 files and it’s possible to do the operation 1 time on the same destination folder, without limitation with the upgrade to the PRO version.
Read Full article at : http://sobox.it/si_viewer-en.html