AMIDE is a free tool for view, analyze, and register medical imaging data sets. It’s been written on top of GTK+, and runs on any system that supports this toolkit (Linux, Windows, Mac OSX, etc.)
- Abitrary orientation, thickness, and time period slice viewing of a data set.
- Multiple data sets can be loaded and viewed at once, with either linked or fused views. Each data set can be viewed from any orientation. Fusing can be done by blending or overlay.
- Nearest Neighbor and Trilinear interpolation functionsThe following colormaps are supported: Black/White,White/Black,Red/Green/Blue Temperature, Hot Metal/Blue/Green, Spectrum, NIH/UCLA
- Thresholding: data sets are thresholded independently. Data sets can be thresholded over the entire data set or over each slice.
- 3-dimensional ROI’s can be drawn directly on the images and statistics can be generated for these ROI’s. Currently supported ROI’s are ellipsoids, elliptic cylinder’s, boxes, and isocontours.
- Imports raw data files (8bit,16bit,32bit,float,etc). Also imports Acr/Nema 2.0, Analyze (SPM), DICOM 3.0, InterFile3.3, ECAT 6/7, and Gif87a/89a (using the (X)medcon/libmdc).
- Imports most clinical DICOM files (using the DCMTK library).
Read more at : http://amide.sourceforge.net/