Web PACS viewer has used html5 ,php, DICOM OFFIS Toolkit (DCMTK) and run on Windows server that installed Clear Canvas PACS server. This version just support Safari and Chrome browser both desktop and mobile. Download this project (old version and support all web browser)
Tools for develop this project.
– ClearCanvas PACS server store database and image
– PHP5 to run DCMTK command line.
– Apache 2.2
– MySQL5 to store username/password
– DICOM OFFIS Toolkit (DCMTK) to convert dicom file to jpg and xml
1. On Clear Canvas PACS server installed, create OBDC connection and named “pacsviewer” with sa username/password while installing CC PACS
2. AppServ 2.5.10 may needed to install – PHP5 – Apache 2.2 – MySQL5 (apache web server) and have to config to use another port (used port 83 in this project)
3. After install Appserv, Copy all source code file to c:\AppServ\www\
5. modify inc\settings.php to suite your setup and server IP.
6. Test your setup by http://localhost:yourportNo
7. You have to modify these files : authApi.php, verify.php, /inc/setting.php . Also create Mysql Database.
8. In case you have a problem with installation & config : firstname.lastname@example.org
Next project : DICOM Modality Work List